2. Collection of Personal Information
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us when you create an account, publish content, make a purchase, or fill any online forms on the Website. When required, this information may include the following:
- Personal details such as name, country of residence, etc.
- Contact information such as email address, address, etc.
- Usernames and passwords
- Payment information such as credit card details, necessary for processing payments
- Social media account details, where applicable
- Any other materials you willingly submit to us such as articles, images, feedback, etc.
Our top priority is customer data security, and, as such, we maintain the privacy of your information using the highest security standards. For processing credit card payments, we use Stripe and Olive API, which do not store credit card files on our servers nor have access to your credit card information. The data processing agreement for Stripe can be found here and Olive API's security & compliance policy can be found here.
3. Collection of Non-Personal Information
When you visit the Website our servers automatically recognize and record information, including your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Website. Non-personal information that we collect may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
4. Use and Processing of Collected Information
We may use and process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To create and manage user accounts
- To send administrative information, such as updates on policies and terms
- To respond to your inquiries and offer customer services
- To request user feedback and to enable us to develop, customize and improve our Services
- To conduct administrative, fraud detection, and quality control activities
- To protect from abuse and malicious users
- To respond to legal requests or prevent fraud
5. Information Sharing
We share your Personal Information with Olive API for unlocking the cashback program (for Pro members only) and with our advertising partners for personalized ads (for non-Pro members). We do not share Personal Information with third parties without your consent, except to a court or governmental agency if required by law.
6. User's Rights
You can access, update or delete your Personal Information at any time by visiting your Account page and editing your profile. You can also find a "Close Account" button in your profile page that redirects you to a location to request the deletion of your account and all associated data.
We use the browser's local storage and cookies to provide a better user experience, such as remembering your sessions, loading the site faster, and other improvements. If you wish to deactivate these features, you can log out of your Milla account.
8. Changes and Amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, effective upon posting an updated version of this Policy on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We may also notify you via email.
9. Acceptance of this Policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
10. Contacting us
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected].
This document was last updated on June 13th, 2023